-->

artists // jackson eaton

05/04/2014


"Better Half"
(a series by Jackson Eaton)

"This work represents an earlier series of photographs - Were Never Married - of myself and my then-girlfriend in South Korea, alongside new photographs of my father and his now-wife in Perth, Australia."




That pretty much sums it up, but the story behind these pictures is unusual, interesting and ironic. There's both happiness and sadness. Two situations both similar and contrasting. Maybe that's why I liked it so much. And you should really click here and go read it too.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá! Eu estou apaixonada pelas fotografias :D
    Criei o meu blog à uma semana, visita-me e se gostares segue-me, estou-te a seguir :) kisses xx
    http://twirling-fashion.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. estas fotos são tão incríveis :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow que lindas; estava a ouvir Filho da Mãe e digo-te, acompanha mesmo bem estas fotos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Não conhecia mas achei o trabalho encantador!

    http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete